Dawn is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor in Great Falls, MT and is a Nationally Certified Counselor (NCC). She helps those with trauma injuries, work stress, depression, anxiety, problematic pornography use, and treatment and evaluations for those with sexual behavior problems.
Dawn has specialized training in and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), is a certified trauma therapist, and an emergency responder and public safety certified clinician. Arata Counseling accepts self-pay, BCBS, Pacific Source, Allegiance, EBMS, First Choice Health Network, Modern Health EAP, and Montana Co-Op. Dawn is a clinical member of the Association for the Treatment and Prevention of Sexual Abuse (ATSA) and Montana ATSA (MontATSA) and is qualified to provide sex offender treatment services for adolescents and adults.
- Association for Contextual Behavior Science (ACBS)
- Montana ATSA (MontATSA)
- Association for the Treatment and Prevention of Sexual Abuse (ATSA)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing International Association (EMDRIA)
- National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC)
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- American Psychiatric Association (APA)